Smarter Banking Starts Here
Whether you’re looking for a better way to manage your finances, save money on fees, or products and resources to help you achieve financial success for you and your family, we’re here for you. Discover the many ways you can become financially savvy by taking advantage of the benefits of being a Fulton Bank customer.
Financial Challenge: Your current account is not meeting your needs.
Are you paying maintenance fees for a basic checking account? Do you want to earn interest on your checking balance? Do you want to control your finances including accounts from other banks? We make it easy to bank smarter:
- Personal Checking Options. Whether you’re just starting out with your first checking account, want a checking account with no overdraft fees, or are looking to earn interest and other benefits, we make it easy to choose from accounts designed to meet your unique financial needs. Explore checking accounts.
- Control your Debit Card. Misplaced your debit card? No problem. Debit Card Controls makes it easy to protect your account. You can quickly turn your card ON or OFF. Plus, it offers you greater control over how and when your debit card is used, and you can set up custom alerts.
- Manage your money. Take better control of your finances. Money Management™ is a best-in-class product that’s fully integrated into Online and Mobile Banking at no cost to you. View all your accounts (even from other institutions), create budgets, manage debt, and more.
Financial Challenge: Achieving your goals.
You have goals. Maybe it’s putting a down payment on a new home. Or want to ensure you can pay for future healthcare costs or handle expenses in an emergency.
- Home Ownership Programs. Buying a home can be a dream come true, but it can be a challenging journey. Our programs can help you save money and open doors to your new home. Discover options for first-time homebuyers, income-based programs, and government insured programs.
- Consumer Protection & Insurance Programs. Your ability to pay future health costs and save money on healthcare and other services starts with understanding your options. Working with trusted partners1 like eHealth and FIMC, we can help you find the right plan at the right price. Start protecting your future today.
We believe everyone should have a safe, stable, and affordable place to call home. Learn about our commitment to affordable housing.
Financial Challenge: Unexpected expenses.
Sometimes it happens. You’re short on cash. Need car repairs. Have unexpected medical bills. Or forgot an automatic withdrawal that was rejected because of your checking balance.
When you need money or don’t have enough funds to cover transactions like checks and debit card purchases, we offer a variety of solutions to help:
- Overdraft Protection. Fees for overdrafts can add up. By enrolling in Overdraft Protection you can avoid declined transactions and help reduce fee costs.
- Online and Mobile Banking. With our Online Banking and Mobile Banking app, you can manage your finances from anywhere, 24/7. You can transfer money from one account to another, check balances, pay bills, and set alerts like a high or low balance, large transactions, and more.
- CashPlease®. CashPlease® can provide you with a convenient short -term loan from $200-$1,000. If approved, cash will be deposited into your account and you’ll have three months to pay off your loan.
Manage your short term cash needs.
Find out how CashPlease can help you handle unexpected expenses.
Our Education Center can help people of all ages and situations enhance their financial skills. Whether you want to learn how to create a budget, pay for college, or start a small business, we can help you get the answers you need to make smarter decisions.
Already own your business? Browse through our business resources for in-depth strategies and tools on how to manage and grow your business.
Saving and budgeting made simple
A budget is one of the most important tools to have in your financial planning arsenal. Check out these articles that can put you on track to save more and achieve your goals.
Keys to successful home ownership
Whether you’re thinking about buying a home, a homeowner who wants to improve the value of your home, or want to learn how to put the equity in your home to work, we have just the right place to find articles to help you.
Managing credit and debt
Good credit is one of the most valuable assets you can have. It opens opportunities to pay less interest on loans and credit cards. You can find tips and resources on how to create good debt (and steer clear of bad debt), how to pay for college, and more.