When you need us, we’re here to help.
Call Wait Times:
We are experiencing higher than normal call volumes and your wait time may be longer than normal. We appreciate your patience and encourage you to use our digital services and messaging systems.
For questions and important information related to COVID-19 (coronavirus) visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a banking question? Start with our FAQs.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment at your local branch.
Customer Service Phone Numbers
Customer Care Center:
- 1.800.FULTON.4 (1.800.385.8664)
- En Español: 1.800.FULTON.4 (1.800.385.8664) seleccione la opcíon 8 (select option 8)
- 24-hour Automated Account Information is available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Call if you have questions regarding your debit card or need to report it lost or stolen
- Fulton Bank Customer Service Representatives are available:
- Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST)
- Saturdays 8:00 am to 3:00 pm (EST)
Text Telephone(TTY): 855.221.6137
- For customers with speech or hearing impairments, please contact us via the toll free line
- For customers who enjoy the convenience of doing their banking over the telephone, call us via the toll free line or learn more here
Credit Card: 1.866.794.2137
- Call if you have questions about your credit card or need to report it lost or stolen
Fulton financial advisors: 1.866.332.8393
- Retirement Plan Participants: 1.800.452.4190
- Contact us with questions about our services
Fulton Mortgage Company: 1.800.220.9034
- For questions, a no-obligation mortgage consultation, or to make an appointment with a Loan Officer
HR EMPLOYEE SERVICES: 717.291.2608
Notice of error or Information Request:
- If you require information regarding a Notice of Error of an Information Request associated with a residential mortgage or consumer home equity loan, please contact us in writing at Fulton Bank, P.O. Box 94, East Petersburg, PA 17520.
Find A Financial Center
Looking for a branch near you? Use our convenient Branch Locator.