INFO :Our offices will be closed on Thursday, November 26, 2020 in observance of Thanksgiving. Mobile deposits submitted after 7 p.m. today (Wednesday) until 7 p.m. Friday, will have funds available on Saturday. Here’s to family get-togethers, parades, and football.
Changing lives for the better.
Like you, we believe in paying it forward. The Fulton Forward initiative was developed to help make our communities better, one change at a time. Along with our entire Fulton family, we’re proud of the Fulton Forward program and our contributions toward building vibrant communities with programs, products, and services focused on four key areas - Affordable Housing & Home Ownership, Job Training & Workforce Development, Financial Education & Economic Empowerment, and Diversity & Inclusion.
Affordable Housing & Home Ownership
It begins with improving our neighborhoods. Through Fulton Forward, Fulton Bank is committed to ensuring that the right combination of resources and products are in place to offer people the opportunity to find and keep a safe, stable, and affordable place to call home.
- Read about how our programs make a difference for first time homebuyers
- Homebuyers' Financial Assistance
- Homebuyer Advantage Plus Mortgages
- Down payment and Closing Cost Assistance Programs
- Partnership with Operation HOPE - offering programs and no-cost financial workshops
Meet our Financial Well-being Coaches:
- First-time homebuyer programs
- Emergency Shelter
- Low/moderate income housing projects
Job Training & Workforce Development
An important mission of Fulton Forward is helping people in our neighborhoods to train for and find gainful employment to support themselves and their families. Workforce development is one of the keys to building stronger, safer, and more self-reliant communities.
- Read about our new Small Business Resource Center in Philadelphia
Financial Education & Economic Empowerment
Let’s count on each other. As a financial institution, we believe it’s our responsibility to help people feel knowledgeable and confident with their finances. Through Fulton Forward, Fulton Bank pledges to help people manage personal finances to reach their goals and help change their lives for the better.
- Read about our partnership with Richmond Public Schools
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that embracing the differences and similarities of all individuals makes us stronger as neighbors and friends. Respect and inclusion are a powerful foundation for all we do. Because when everyone is valued, we thrive as a community.
- Read about our annual Diversity Scholarship Awards