Great rates and convenience come standard.
You’ve got your eye on a new vehicle, but what’s the best way to pay for it? Loan terms and conditions can be confusing. So before you get that new set of wheels, start with the loan experts at Fulton. You get competitive rates, easy payment options, and the confidence of knowing we’ll stand behind you at every turn.
Financing on your terms1
When it comes to financing a new or used car or refinancing a current auto loan, you’re in control. Our team will provide you with a variety of payment options and you decide on the key components of your loan:
- Loan term: available from 6 months to 6 years
- Down payment: put down what you can afford or opt for 100% financing
- Payment options: potential savings when you make automatic payments from your Fulton Bank checking account
Ensure a smoother journey to auto financing
As you look at vehicles and financing options, consider these items when making a decision:
- Total costs: An MSRP will tell you how much your vehicle will cost. But make sure you're including any fees, taxes, and registration in the final financing amount. Also consider ongoing costs including insurance, maintenance, and fuel.
- Interest rates: Your interest rate and monthly payments will depend on your credit, your income, and type of vehicle.
- Length of the loan: Various terms are available to meet your needs. Longer terms can lower your monthly payments but will cost you more over the life of the loan.
- Payment options: Verify that there's no penalty for paying your loan off early. Some states charge a fee to get your car title after the loan is paid off.
- New vs. Used: In general, the rates for a used vehicle are higher than a new car. Compare the savings of an earlier model car versus the cost of your interest rate over time.
Finance your ride
When you’re ready to buy a new or used vehicle, or refinance your current loan--start your journey with us. There’s no fee to apply and you’ll receive approval within 2 business days.
Find a Financial CenterYou have questions. We have answers.
Visit a branch to speak with a Customer Service Representative to get started today.