Lost or Stolen Cards
Act quickly to protect your accounts.
Losing a credit or debit card can cause a lot of stress and concern. Your security is important to us and we’re here to take the necessary steps to reduce your risk of financial loss and identity fraud. Please contact us immediately if your wallet or debit/credit card is lost, stolen, or damaged.
How to report your debit card lost or stolen:
- Call us at 1.800.385.8664 or fill out the form below and we’ll close your card
If it’s normal business hours, we can order you a new card. You can change the pin once you receive it by calling the activation number on your new card or by visiting a branch.
- Or you can visit your nearest branch to order your new debit card and select your pin. You should receive your card within 7-10 business days
- If you lose your debit card while traveling abroad call us at 717.519.3412
- To report fraud, we will also require a written statement of dispute – via email, fax, secure message through online banking, or fill out a form in the branch. Provisional credit is generally placed back in your account within 7-10 business days
How to report your credit card lost or stolen:
- Call 1.866.794.2137. Customer support will help close your card, order you a new one, and help you through the dispute process
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Consider the details. If possible, try to remember details about where and when the loss occurred. Write a list of items so you know the companies or agencies you need contact. If your checkbook was also lost or stolen, contact us immediately to get a new account opened.
- Contact other companies. Don't forget to contact your other credit card companies to cancel cards and have replacements issued.
- Set up fraud alerts. You may have cards that have fraud protection built-in, but for extra security, contact the three major reporting companies to have a fraud alert established on your file. If anyone applies for credit in your name in the next 90 days, creditors will verify your identity before approving new credit.