Consumer Protection & Insurance
Benefits for what's important.
Your ability to pay future health costs and save money on healthcare and other services starts with understanding your options and working with a trusted partner. Working with partners like eHealth and FIMC, we can help you find the right plan at the right price. Start protecting your future today.
eHealth. Making Medicare understandable and affordable.
Turning 65 is a milestone that often signals the beginning of retirement but also a transition into the confusing landscape of Medicare. The average couple can expect to spend nearly $300,0001 on medical expenses in retirement. Our partnership with eHealth2 makes choosing affordable health care easier.
Do you qualify for Medicare? You might have Medicare plan options beyond the federal program, Original Medicare (Part A and Part B). Find out about Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, and Medicare Supplement Insurance plans.
- Medicare Advantage Plans
These plans include hospital, medical, and sometimes prescription drug and other coverage.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
Also called Medigap, these plans can help pay for healthcare costs such as co-pays and deductibles.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
Standalone prescription drug plans that offer coverage for medication costs.
Real Benefits for Real Life™ by FIMC
Silver Safeguard - Protect your family, health and finances
Real life often throws us a curve. We’ve partnered with FIMC2 to provide access to benefits to help give you peace of mind by filling the gaps left by insurance and other membership plans in case of unexpected life events, including:
- Co-pay free virtual healthcare gives you direct access to a doctor to diagnose and treat non-emergency illnesses
- Hospitalization reimbursement with protection for unforeseen medical bills with a $500 reimbursement for a 3-night stay in a hospital for you or your spouse
- Prescription and medical device discounts
- Identity Theft Protection with high risk transaction alerts, dark web alerts and credit monitoring
- Financial help with common life events, including marriage, divorce, moving, or the death of a loved one
- Savings on everyday purchases, including wholesale club memberships, travel and dining
Home & Auto Plan - Protection against unexpected costs
Unanticipated out-of-pocket expenses like a fender bender or getting locked out of your house can add up and impact your budget. We’ve partnered with FIMC to provide access to benefits to help give you peace of mind by filling the gaps left by insurance and other auto club coverage to keep more money in your pocket.
Get added protection and discounts for a wide range of home and auto expenses for a low monthly rate, including:
- Unlimited towing & roadside pays for towing, jump-start, lock outs, tire change and more
- Auto and Home Deductible Reimbursements will reimburse your out-of-pocket insurance deductible up to $500 if you need to file a claim
- Auto Repair Reimbursement reimburses up to 30% of qualified auto repairs
- Child Accident Benefit will reimburse emergency ambulance, paramedic and outpatient medical services
- Unlimited Locksmith Services if you are locked out of your home or lose your car keys
- Discounts on repair costs, travel and entertainment
A safety net for unexpected expenses.
Silver Safeguard and Home & Auto by FIMC provide added protection against unexpected home, auto, health and lifestyle expenses. Visit the FIMC website using the links below to learn more about these money-saving benefits.