Better banking at work.
Workplace Banking is designed for you - and your valued employees. It’s a special package of financial products, services, and resources unavailable to the general public.
Benefits for your company
- Attract and retain quality employees that are looking for special perks beyond traditional benefits
- Increase participation in your direct deposit program
- Reduce the administrative burden of paper checks and processing
Benefits for your employees
Products and Services
Mortgage Discount. 1/4% mortgage loan settlement credit combined with a competitive rate.
Team Advantage Banking. Eligible for a no minimum balance checking account1:
- Interest paid on a minimum daily balance of $1,000 or more
- Five, no-fee ATM transactions per statement cycle at non-Fulton Bank ATMs (Other banks may charge you a fee for using their ATMs)
- Receive one order at no cost or a 50% discount on checks plus discounts on safety deposit boxes where available2
- Online and Mobile banking
- Bill Pay
- Minimum age to open this account is 18
Contactless Visa® Debit/ATM Card.3 Earn rewards points on eligible purchases.
Reward Credit Cards4. Our Visa® Rewards cards earn points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases.
Health Savings Account (HSA). A Health Savings Account can helps save money for many out-of-pocket medical expenses like doctor visits and prescriptions. This tax-advantaged account is for people with a qualified high-deductible health plans (HDHPs).5
We offer a wide range of financial workshops, white papers, and resources. All available at no additional cost or administrative burden to your company.
- Starting a business
- Protect your business
- Building steady cash flow
- Operational and fulfillment needs
- Forecasting and profitability
- How to manage your credit
- Emotional investing
- Balancing debt and savings for retirement
- Fraud protection and more
For your employees:
Benefits for you - and your employees.
Learn more about our Workplace Banking program and the value it can bring to your company. View our printable PDF Workplace Banking information sheet and Team Advantage Banking account summary guide.
Connect today - We're right around the corner.
Connect with your local branch manager to talk about moving your business forward.