Let's build your new home together.
Our construction loans offer one settlement, and one low rate during construction that automatically converts into a fixed rate loan once your new home is complete. Some of our construction loan products offer a re-lock feature, so if rates come down during construction you can capture the lower rate.1 As your home is being built, funds are advanced according to a draw schedule that you and your builder agree upon. Pay interest only on the amount that is drawn down.
- 95% construction financing2 up to $1 million
- 90% construction financing2 up to $1.5 million
- 85% construction financing2 up to $2 million
- Various term options available
- One-time closing
- Option to lock in rate before or after construction1
- Fixed and adjustable3 rates available with interest-only payments during construction
- Stick built or modular homes
Quick tips on building a home
Your home. Your way. We offer competitive rates and flexible financing options if you’re thinking of building a new home. Review our quick tips.
Six steps to selling your home
Here are some tricks of the trade to help you get top dollar when selling your home. Here are six important steps to selling your home.
Let's pay it forward
As a financial institution, we know that change adds up. Our Fulton Forward initiative is about partnering with organizations to help foster affordable housing, drive economic development, and promote financial literacy in our communities.
Contact A Mortgage Professional
Contact a mortgage professional. We're in your neighborhood!