CRITICAL :Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing higher than normal call volumes and wait times. We appreciate your patience. You can also use Online and Mobile banking to get answers to most questions; get balances, transfer money, and make mobile deposits. Read More.
HEALTH SAVING ACCOUNTs
A bank account with health benefits.
Attract and retain employees by offering Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). When coupled with qualified high-deductible health plans (HDHPs), tax-advantaged HSAs help save money on many out-of-pocket medical expenses like doctor visits and prescriptions.
HSAs might be the right choice for you because they may provide employees lower monthly premiums and give them more control over their health care while offering you and your business certain tax advantages.
- Employees must be covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP)
- Can not be covered by any other health plan that is not a HDHP
- Employees are not enrolled in Medicare
Medical expenses covered under an HSA
- Routine physical exams, prescription drugs, dental treatment
- Eye exams, glasses, and eye surgery
- Hearing aids
- Hospital services, nursing services, lab fees
- Operations (excluding cosmetic surgery)
Connect today - We're right around the corner.
Connect with your local branch manager to talk about moving your business forward.