INFO :Our offices will be closed on Monday, January 18, 2021 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Mobile deposits submitted after 7 p.m. today (Friday) until 7 p.m. Tuesday, will have funds available on Wednesday.
The path to your new home.
Buying your first home can be a dream come true, but it can be a challenging journey for the unprepared buyer. When it's time to make your move, our mortgage professionals are here to help you every step of the way.
As a first-time homebuyer, you may not be aware of the many programs designed to help save you money including programs like:
- Low down payment programs
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA), U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) government loans
- State and Local housing finance agency programs
- Closing cost and down payment assistance loans and grants
- Homebuyer Advantage Plus® Mortgage, our exclusive program
- HomeReady® Mortgage Plus
The benefits of owning your own home.
Determining how much home you can afford.
The Mortgage Application Process
step 1 - get pre-qualified
- Your fulton mortgage company loan officer will help determine how much you can afford and what mortgage programs work best for you
step 2 - search for your dream home
- Along with your realtor get out there to find your new home
- Continue to maintain good credit and check with your loan officer about any financial decisions that may affect your pre-qualification
- Work with your loan officer to customize a home financing plan for the home you want
step 3 - make an offer with your realtor
- Work with your realtor to get an accepted offer
step 4 - make a full loan application
- Once a contract is accepted, reach out to your loan officer to set up home financing
- Provide all required documents in a timely fashion
- Your loan officer will order an appraisal
- Select a closing agent to handle your title services and closing
step 5 - application approval
- Our processors and underwriters will work to formally approve your loan
- Provide any additional items that may be requested
- Shop around and obtain homeowners insurance for your new home
step 6 - settle on your new home
- Meet at the settlement table to sign on the dotted line and walk away with the keys to your new home!
Educational Homebuying Course
Framework® is educational resource that can help you understand important steps you may need to take as you buy a new home. It's accepted by most first-time homebuyer incentives that require education.
Homebuyer Advantage Plus
View our printer-friendly product PDF to learn more about our Homebuyer Advantage Plus mortgage.
HomeReady Mortgage Plus
Download our printer-friendly PDF to learn more about our HomeReady Mortgage Plus program which offers up to 97% financing.
Contact A Mortgage Professional
Contact a mortgage professional. We're in your neighborhood!