You’re getting ready to leave the Fulton Bank website for a 3rd party website. We have provided this link for your convenience but do not endorse or guarantee the links, privacy, or security policies of this website.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REQUESTING FUNDS:
Charitable Donation/Sponsorship/Impact Grant Request – Guidelines
If you are interested in seeking a charitable donation, sponsorship, or impact grant, please review the following guidelines before submitting your request. Fulton Bank and the Fulton Forward Foundation understands the importance of every request and as such handles each donation request on a case-by-case basis.
Guidelines and Criteria – Fulton Bank
- Fulton Bank considers requests from organizations that foster growth and development within the communities that the bank serves in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia.
- General funding requests should be submitted via the Fulton Bank Application.
Grant Guidelines and Eligibility – Fulton Forward Foundation
The Fulton Forward Foundation is an independent, non-profit private foundation. The Foundation will provide financial impact gifts of $20,000 or more to 501(c)3 community organizations that share Fulton's vision of advancing economic empowerment, particularly in underserved communities.
- To make the most meaningful impact, we focus our grant giving on our Four Key Pillars. The Impact Grant request must align with one or more of the following:
- Affordable Housing & Home Ownership
- Job Training & Workforce Development
- Financial Education & Economic Empowerment
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- The following supporting documentation must be uploaded in the Attachments section of the application:
- Current version of Form W9
- Annual Report
- Copy of organization's IRS 501(c)(3) exemption letter
- Please have all documentation collected and available prior to starting the application, the site does not allow the option to save and return to the application at a later time. Also, within the application, please be prepared to answer and provide information on the following categories:
- Organizational Stability
- Project Idea/Need/Opportunity
- Prior Grant Impact Summary (if applicable)
After a request has been submitted, we will contact organization for any additional information we may need. Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are not able to respond to every inquiry.
Fulton Forward Foundation awards grants on a biannual basis:
- Fall Impact Grant Cycle: Applications received by December 30, if approved, will be awarded in April/May of the following year.
- Spring Impact Grant Cycle: Applications received by June 30, if approved, will be awarded in October/November of the same year.