Enter zip code for location specific information.
If you are interested in seeking a charitable donation, sponsorship, or impact grant, please review the following guidelines and criteria carefully before submitting your request. Fulton Bank and the Fulton Forward Foundation understands the importance of every request and as such handles each donation request on a case-by-case basis.
Guidelines and Criteria – Fulton Bank
Grant Guidelines and Eligibility – Fulton Forward Foundation
The Fulton Forward Foundation is an independent, non-profit private foundation. The Foundation will provide financial impact gifts of $20,000 or more to 501(c)3 community organizations that share Fulton's vision of advancing economic empowerment, particularly in underserved communities.
1. To make the most meaningful impact, we focus our grant giving on our Four Key Pillars. The Impact Grant request must align with one or more of the following:
2. The following supporting documentation must be uploaded in the Attachments section of the application:
3. Please have all documentation collected and available prior to starting the application. Supporting documentation must include but not limited to: a signed W9 of the organization, Mission Statement, event flyer or 1-to-2-page description detailing the donation or sponsorship specifications and/or 501©(3) nonprofit tax exemption letter if applicable. We encourage any other pertinent material to help support your request.
4. Within the application, please be prepared to answer and provide information on the following categories:
5. Impact Grant requests, in the amount of $20,000 or more, must be submitted through the Fulton Forward Foundation Impact Grant Application.
FULTON FORWARD FOUNDATION AWARDS GRANTS ON A BIANNUAL BASIS:
After a request has been submitted, we will contact organization for any additional information we may need. Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are not able to respond to every inquiry.