Starting your business
Start your business with the right foundation.
Starting a small business takes research, knowledge, and a healthy dose of self-confidence. Depending where you are on your journey to launching, review these helpful articles on how to evaluate, plan, and finance your new business. Make it right from the start.
Evaluate your idea
- Checklist: Starting your business (PDF)
- Article: Start-up market research
- Infographic: Deciding your business model
- Article: Determine your business feasibility
- Calculator: Break even
Finance your business
- Article: How to determine start up costs
- Article: Bootstrapping to start up
- Template: Determine your potential revenue (PDF)
- Article: Developing a pricing strategy
- One-Page Guide: Determining financial feasibility (PDF)
Plan your business
Small Business Education Center
Access additional articles and resources on common challenges, trending topics, and the latest news to help you manage and grow your small business.