Enter zip code for location specific information.
Your security is important to us. If you’ve lost your wallet or credit and debit cards, please contact us immediately. We can quickly take steps to reduce the risk of financial loss and identify fraud.
Alerts are a great way for you to keep updated on account activity and reduce the overall threat of fraud.
• It's always a good idea to make sure you are keeping your PC or laptop's operating system up to date by downloading the appropriate updates.
• Utilize anti-virus and/or anti-malware software for additional protection against threats and be sure to apply any updates per the software developer's recommendations.
• It is important to keep your email address and mobile phone number up to date within Online Banking. Updates can be made using the "My Setting" page after logging in.
• Don't use the same password for all your online activities.
• Change the password to your account(s) as often as possible.
• Choose a strong password; one that contains at least eight characters, a mix of capitalized and lowercase letters, and a variety of numbers and/or symbols.
• These emails will ask for personal information. They often contain a generic greeting and may claim that your information has been compromised, your account has been frozen, or ask you to confirm the authenticity of your transactions. Important: We will never send you an email asking you for user names, passwords, and account ID information.
• These emails will appear to be from a legitimate source. You should not rely on or the address in the "from" field as this is easily altered.
• Be wary of emails that contain prizes or gift certificates. In order to collect the alleged prize or gift, you may be directed to provide your personal information.
• Fake emails can link to counterfeit websites. The sites are designed to look "real" but are actually used to collect personal information for illegal use. Fake emails can also contain fraudulent phone numbers. Never call a number featured on an email you suspect is fraudulent.
• These emails can also link to real websites and telephone numbers to give the appearance of being legitimate.
If you suspect that you have received a fraudulent email that uses our bank's name, please forward it to us at email@example.com.