INFO :Our offices will be closed on Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day. Thank you to all those who have served and sacrificed for our country.
Fulton Bank Announces Creation of New Fulton Forward® Foundation
(July 15, 2020) LANCASTER, PA - Fulton Bank, N.A., a subsidiary of Fulton Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: FULT), today announced the establishment of the Fulton Forward® Foundation, an independent, non-profit private foundation funded by Fulton Bank that will provide financial impact gifts of $20,000 or more to 501(c)3 community organizations that share Fulton’s vision of advancing economic empowerment, particularly in underserved communities.The new Fulton Forward Foundation is an extension of the bank’s Fulton Forward initiative, which promotes diversity, equity and inclusion; encourages the building of vibrant communities; fosters affordable housing; drives economic development; and increases financial literacy in the communities served by Fulton Bank.
We’re very proud to introduce the new Fulton Forward Foundation, which will enable our company to build upon the initiative we created in 2015 to promote economic development in the communities we serve,” said Curtis J. Myers, Chairman and CEO of Fulton Bank. “By supporting the Foundation, Fulton Bank will focus the majority of its charitable contributions on providing critical financial support to projects and organizations that serve our most vulnerable populations, now and in the future.”
In April 2020, Fulton Bank made a special, one-time $500,000 contribution to the Foundation to support COVID-19 response programs in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. In June 2020, the Fulton Forward Foundation completed its distribution of those funds, awarding grants to the following 12 organizations:
- Greater Easton Development Partnership - Easton, PA
- Washington County COVID-19 Emergency Assistance Fund (United Way of Washington County/Community Foundation of Washington County) - Hagerstown, MD
- Urban League of Hampton Roads, Inc. - Norfolk, VA
- Saint Joseph's Carpenter Society - Camden, NJ
- United Way of South Hampton Roads Coronavirus Recovery Fund - Norfolk, VA
- Central Virginia COVID-19 Response Fund (Community Foundation for Greater Richmond) - Richmond, VA
- Delaware Community Foundation COVID-19 Fund - Wilmington, DE
- Baltimore CONNECT - Baltimore, MD
- North Broad Renaissance Gift Card Matching Program - Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia COVID-19 Small Business Relief Fund (Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation) - Philadelphia, PA
- Norwescap Career and Life Transition Center - Flemington, NJ
- Lancaster City COVID-19 Emergency Grant and Loan Fund (Community First Fund) - Lancaster, PA
About Fulton Forward® Foundation:
The Fulton Forward Foundation was established in 2019 as an extension of Fulton Bank’s Fulton Forward® initiative. The Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization funded by Fulton Bank. The Foundation provides financial impact gifts to 501(c)(3) community organizations that share its vision of advancing economic empowerment, particularly in underserved communities. Fulton Forward is a registered trademark of Fulton Financial Corporation and is used with permission.
Contact: Laura Wakeley