INFO :Our offices will be closed on Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day. Thank you to all those who have served and sacrificed for our country.
Fulton Bank offers assistance programs for those impacted by COVID-19
(March 20, 2020) LANCASTER, PA – Fulton Bank, N.A., a subsidiary of Fulton Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: FULT), today announced the immediate implementation of assistance programs aimed at alleviating the effects of the nationwide coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the resulting economic impact.
“Our company’s brand – “It’s Personal” is not just about words, it’s about actions. As we face the effects of the coronavirus together, Fulton Bank is continuing its efforts to support affected individuals, families and businesses by offering special programs to help ease the financial and economic impact in the communities we serve,” said Curtis J. Myers, Chairman and CEO of Fulton Bank. “We understand the hardship our customers may face as a result of business and school closures, reduced business and/or work hours, and social distancing, and we’re prepared to help, on an individualized and personal basis, to help them through these challenging times.”
Details about Fulton Bank’s COVID-19 assistance programs, including relevant disclosures and information on how to apply, can be found on the bank’s website at www.fultonbank.com/Covid19-assistance.
Here is an overview of the special limited-time assistance programs being offered to affected individuals and families:
- A credit card with a 0% APR for 20 billing cycles and 13.49% - 22.49% APR after introductory period ends. Subject to credit approval.
- Temporary forbearance on residential mortgage loans and closed-end consumer loans secured by real estate for six months
- Temporary deferrals of other consumer loan payments
- Unsecured OptionLine1 (personal line of credit) with introductory 0% APR for three months and 4.00-8.75% APR, based on credit qualifications and other factors, after the introductory rate ends. Subject to credit approval.
- Credit card fee relief for existing consumer and small business cardholders through our partnership with our card issuer, Elan Financial Services
- An early withdrawal penalty waiver for one Certificate of Deposit (CD)
In addition to these special financial assistance offers for consumers, Fulton is working closely with local business customers to understand how they are being impacted and develop individualized solutions to provide them with assistance through these challenging times.
Fulton Bank is also working to keep its customers and team members safe and well. The bank is delivering its services through drive-up windows, ATMs, its customer call center, and telephone and digital banking services. To visit a financial center in person, customers are being asked to call that location ahead to set up an appointment. This will help minimize the number of people who come in close contact with one another.
Fulton Bank has also put in place a number of actions to support a healthy workforce, including:
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are ill
- Reminding the team about good hygiene and thorough hand washing practices
- Encouraging virtual medical diagnoses to help employees avoid care facilities for basic needs
- Increasing cleaning and sanitization of office spaces and surfaces
- Offering alternative work practices such as working in shifts, placing greater distances between employees and adding remote work options
- Providing additional leave with pay for parents of school-age children to help them as they put in place new care solutions
- Offering disposable gloves for financial center employees
- Discontinuing non-essential business travel, large events and meetings
- Providing tools to conduct distance learning and meetings through telephone and online channels
Contact: Laura Wakeley