Wire transfers made easy.
A wire transfer is an electronic transfer that immediately and securely transfers funds from the sender’s bank account to the recipient. You can send money quickly and securely within the U.S. or internationally.
Our wire transfer services expedite the process, save money, and enhance security.
- Fast. Wire transfer speeds are generally much faster than ACH payments. The recipient doesn't have to wait several days for funds to clear before claiming or using the money.
- Secure. Wires are safer than sending a check. A wire transfer poses less risk of fraud than a check because a sender must already have sufficient funds in their account to initiate a wire.
Domestic Wire Transfers
- Efficiently initiate transfers through online banking, at a financial center, or make a request via phone.
- Domestic wire transfers, within the U.S., can often be processed on the same day depending on how early the transfer is submitted.
International Wire Transfers
- Work with your local financial center or our international services team to move funds overseas quickly, safely, and inexpensively.