Frank $ Kolencik has over 29 years’ experience in the mortgage services industry and is a Senior Mortgage Loan Officer for Fulton Mortgage Company, a division of Fulton Bank. He takes personal pride in helping his clients find the right mortgage solution regardless of whether they are First-Time Buyers, Construction, Physicians, or Investors. Frank will provide you with exceptional client service before, during, and even after settlement of your loan.
Frank $ specializes in:
- Medical Professional JUMBO & Investor Home Mortgage Loans for Medical Doctors & Physicians, including DO, DDS, DMD, VMD, PHARMD, VETD, Fellows and Residents.
- Medical Professional LTV's:
- 100% owner occupied financing for up to $1 million, 95% financing for up to $1.5 million, 90% financing for up to $2 million
- No PMI for Medical Professionals Program
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Buying "Non-Contingent"
- Construction Perm and Renovation Mortgage Loans
- 5% Down JUMBO Mortgages
- St. Edward High School - Lakewood, OH
- University of Maryland, College Park- Bachelor of Science (BS) College of Education
- Unsung Hero and 4 Year Football Letterman for Terrapins
- Fair & Responsible Banking Team Member
- Knights of Columbus
- Chamber of Commerce
- American Diabetes Association, Walk to Stop Diabetes
- High School and Youth Football Coach
- Qualified VHDA Trainer
- President's Award
Apply for a mortgage
If you're ready to take the next step, use our online application to get started.
Questions? Let's connect
I'm here to help you through your journey. Fill out my contact form and I'll reach out to you with next steps.