INFO :Our offices will be closed on Monday, January 18, 2021 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Mobile deposits submitted after 7 p.m. today (Friday) until 7 p.m. Tuesday, will have funds available on Wednesday.
Debit Card Controls
More control. More security. More peace of mind.
Misplaced your debit card? No problem. Debit Card Controls is the perfect solution. Now you can quickly turn your card ON or OFF. Plus, it offers you greater control over how and when your debit card is used.Instantly lock or unlock your card.
- Just tap on the toggle switch in the main Debit Card Controls screen in Online Banking or the Fulton Bank Mobile App to turn your card ON or OFF
- When you turn your debit card OFF, all attempted transactions will be declined – except for recurring transactions (like steaming services and monthly gym memberships) so there’s no interruption in your service
- When you locate your card, you can easily turn your card back to ON
Debit Card Controls also gives you complete control over your debit card use – from setting up alerts to blocking transactions from specific merchants to setting spending limits. You can create alerts and blocks by:
- Merchant Type. Block transactions from specific merchants such as gas stations, restaurants, department stores, hotels, and airlines
- Transaction Type. Block by transaction type like mail/phone orders, ATM, online purchases, and more
- Location Type. Block transactions from merchants processing payments internationally
- Set Spending Limits. You can set spending limits by dollar amount -- and any amount that exceeds that amount will be blocked