INFO :Our offices will be closed on Thursday, November 26, 2020 in observance of Thanksgiving. Mobile deposits submitted after 7 p.m. today (Wednesday) until 7 p.m. Friday, will have funds available on Saturday. Here’s to family get-togethers, parades, and football.
Whether in stable or volatile markets, you need to be confident in how well your assets are being managed. Does your portfolio align with your objectives and risk-tolerance? Is it customized to meet the unique needs of your business or nonprofit organization? At Fulton Financial Advisors, we tailor a strategy around your goals with a focus on risk-based total returns.
Comprehensive, client-centered portfolio solutions.
Developing an asset allocation strategy is critical to the investment planning process. It begins by understanding your objectives, funding level, and risk tolerance. Our open architecture approach helps ensure that we have the best portfolio managers in each asset class and you have access to a diverse range of investment options.
- Your portfolio. Optimized. Our optimization process creates a set of portfolio allocations that offer the most efficient mix of assets based on your objectives
- Ongoing monitoring. We continually review your portfolio to ensure you’re on track and assess if you need adjustments to capitalize on changing market conditions
- Rigorous due diligence. Fulton partners with recognized industry leaders to perform comprehensive due diligence and asset oversight
- Alternative investments. In addition to traditional investments, we provide access to alternative invests such as private equity, commodities, and hedge funds
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Nonprofit Expertise
- Custom Portfolio Design
- Open Architecture for Investment Options
- Unique Asset Oversight
- Alternative Investments
Connect with a Financial Advisor
Let's talk about your needs and objectives. Fill out our form and an advisor will reach out to you directly.