INFO :Our offices will be closed on Monday, January 18, 2021 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Mobile deposits submitted after 7 p.m. today (Friday) until 7 p.m. Tuesday, will have funds available on Wednesday.
We offer state and municipal savings accounts that are specifically designed to meet distinctive investment and liquidity requirements. Prepare for future costs or financial obligations by implementing a savings plan that features a competitive interest rate.
State and Municipal Savings
This account accommodates lower balances while still offering a competitive rate.
- Low balance savings account
- No monthly service fee as long as the daily account balance is more than $100
- Item charges only apply to foreign ATM withdrawals
- Interest rate is paid on the entire account balance
State and Municipal Fund
Earn a greater return while maintaining access to deposits.
- Offers checking account convenience with money market interest rates
- Required minimum daily balance to avoid monthly service charge is $1,000
- Per item charges apply to ACH and foreign ATM withdrawals
- Interest paid on entire account balance over $2,500
State and Municipal Fund Special Edition
Benefit from a competitive interest rate.
- Convenient access to your money
- Tiered account
- Required minimum daily balance to avoid monthly service fees is $10,000
- Item charges only apply to ACH debits and credits, and foreign ATM withdrawals
Government Interest Money Market Account
This interest-bearing account is designed specifically for larger municipalities.
- Earn a higher interest rate with the convenience of a checking account
- Maximize interest earnings without the need for an overnight cash sweep
- Access to a competitive interest rate
Connect with Us Today
One name. One number. One point of contact. Get started by contacting a Relationship Manager to learn more about our services.