We offer state and municipal savings accounts that are specifically designed to meet distinctive investment and liquidity requirements. Prepare for future costs or financial obligations by implementing a savings plan that features a competitive interest rate.
State and Municipal Savings
This account accommodates lower balances while still offering a competitive rate.
- Low balance savings account
- No monthly service fee as long as the daily account balance is more than $100
- Item charges only apply to foreign ATM withdrawals
- Interest rate is paid on the entire account balance
State and Municipal Fund
Earn a greater return while maintaining access to deposits.
- Offers checking account convenience with money market interest rates
- Required minimum daily balance to avoid monthly service charge is $1,000
- Per item charges apply to ACH and foreign ATM withdrawals
- Interest paid on entire account balance over $2,500
State and Municipal Fund Special Edition
Benefit from a competitive interest rate.
- Convenient access to your money
- Tiered account
- Required minimum daily balance to avoid monthly service fees is $10,000
- Item charges only apply to ACH debits and credits, and foreign ATM withdrawals
Government Interest Money Market Account
This interest-bearing account is designed specifically for larger municipalities.
- Earn a higher interest rate with the convenience of a checking account
- Maximize interest earnings without the need for an overnight cash sweep
- Access to a competitive interest rate
Connect with Us Today
One name. One number. One point of contact. Get started by contacting a Relationship Manager to learn more about our services.