You’re getting ready to leave the Fulton Bank website for a 3rd party website. We have provided this link for your convenience but do not endorse or guarantee the links, privacy, or security policies of this website.
Government Checking Accounts
We understand the dynamic financial needs of state and local government entities. This knowledge helps us match you with the account that will best support your efforts. Each checking account option is collateralized according to state regulatory requirements. Discuss your requirements and objectives with a Relationship Manager to initiate the account opening process.
Government Banking Account I
- Monthly fee applies if account balance falls below $1,000
- Account does not earn interest
- 100 Basic Transactions at no charge
Government Banking Account II
Monthly fee applies if account balance falls below $25,000
- Account earns interest on balances above $25,000
- 250 Basic Transactions at no charge
Government Interest Checking
- Designed to maximize interest earnings without the need for an overnight cash sweep
- Offers competitive interest rates
- No transaction limits
Government Analyzed Checking
- No minimum balance requirement
- Earnings credit available to offset any monthly fees incurred
- Earnings credit is applied to balances above $5,000
Government Hybrid Checking
- Earnings credit and interest applied to balances above $5,000
- Competitive interest rate
- Interest rate based on balance
- Tiered Account
- Earnings credit may offset monthly fees and excess balances earn interest
Connect with Us Today
One name. One number. One point of contact. Get started by contacting a Relationship Manager to learn more about our services.
Business banking made convenient - BOSS
Stay connected to your accounts anytime, anywhere, on any device with our Business Online Banking Solution, BOSS.