Discover your direction.
Explore a career path that matches your interests while gaining valuable insights into the working life at Fulton. Our Internship Development Program provides undergraduates with the unique opportunity to work and learn from experienced financial professionals in a variety of areas and regions throughout our company.
Paid internship assignments are offered at various times throughout the year with a large intern class hired each Summer. The duration of an internship is dependent on each specific assignment.
What you can expect:
- On-the-job training. You will work with a department, division, or on a special project where you’ll develop skills and gain hands-on resume-worthy work experience.
- Networking & Mentorship. You will learn directly from experienced professionals in the industry, collaborate with fellow interns, build relationships through interaction with our various Employee Resource Groups, and connect ups, and connect with the community through our Fulton Forward efforts and initiatives.
- Must have completed or are currently enrolled in the process of completing a 4-year degree from an accredited college/university. A wide range of majors will be considered, such as: Accounting, Finance, IT/Data, Risk, and other business-related majors. Specialty is dependent on the requirements/needs of each internship assignment.
- Strong academic performance is required.
- Must have completed a minimum of 15 college credits - equivalent to one semester.
- Prior work experience, demonstrated/proven leadership experience, and community involvement is preferred.
Empower your future, today.
Your potential. Our experience. Together, it’s an opportunity to develop your personal strengths and grow your career.
Are you a recent college graduate?
Our Management Trainee Program offers professional development, on-the-job-training, and community involvement with the opportunity for full-time employment after completion of the program.
Interested in a career in Mortgage?
Fulton's Associate Mortgage Loan Officer program provides an opportunity to grow your career under the guidance of our expert residential mortgage loan professionals.