Management Trainee Program
Learn, grow, lead.
Become the next generation of leaders
You have dreams for your future career. Our Management Trainee Program is your opportunity to gain real-life, hands-on experience in areas across our organization. During the 12-15 month program, you’ll be involved in complex projects, cultivate new relationships, and develop important leadership skills.
What you can expect:
- Rotational Experience. You’ll progress through different areas of the organization, engaging with diverse teams, departments, and leaders.
- On-the-job Training. Work alongside Fulton professionals to experience real-life business scenarios impacting the customer experience.
- Professional Development. Designed to empower and encourage continuous learning and career growth, our Management Trainee program provides formal learning opportunities.
- Mentorship. Fulton’s Management Trainee program encourages a feedback-rich environment in order to sharpen your professional edge, grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and advance your career.
- Involvement & Initiatives. You’ll establish connections throughout the organization, support our communities in order to help change lives for the better.
After successful completion of the program, you will be eligible for consideration in to an entry-level professional position offering a variety of career paths throughout the organization.
Take your career to the next level.
Fulton's Management Trainee Program will provide you with opportunities to move your career forward.