Management Trainee Program
Learn, grow, lead.
Become the next generation of leaders
You have dreams for your future career. Our Management Trainee Program is your opportunity to gain real-life, hands-on experience in areas across our organization. During the 12-15 month program, you’ll be involved in complex projects, cultivate new relationships, and develop important leadership skills.
What you can expect:
- Professional Development. Development that will provide you with formal learning and development opportunities designed to empower and encourage continuous learning and career growth.
- On-the-job Training. Training where you will work alongside Fulton professionals to experience real-life business scenarios impacting the customer experience.
- Community Involvement & Initiatives. Initiatives where you will establish connections throughout the organization, support our communities, and live the culture in order to change lives for the better.
- Mentorship. Mentorship that will encourage a feedback-rich environment where you can sharpen your professional edge, grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and advance your career.
- Leadership. Leadership opportunities that will allow you to organize, lead, and champion various corporate efforts, initiatives, and fundraisers, to develop your leadership and managerial skillset.
After successful completion of the program, you will be eligible for consideration in to an entry-level professional position offering a variety of career paths throughout the organization.
Take your career to the next level.
Fulton's Management Trainee Program will provide you with opportunities to move your career forward.