PAYMENT SECURITY CENTER
PCI DSS Compliance
- This is an industry security standard to help reduce the risk of fraud and help prevent the theft of customer cardholder data.
- We partner with a leading vendor to provide this validation service to our merchants.
- The validation process requires you to complete a Self-Assessment Questionnaire, and you may be required to perform quarterly network scans. Our representatives are on hand to help guide you through the entire process.
EMV Capable Terminals
Fulton Merchant Services encourages the use of EMV capable technology in your point of sale terminal.
- EMV allows for compatibility of chip based cards with your POS terminal.
- The chip creates a dynamic code when a purchase is made, this in turn provides a stronger authentication than magnetic stripe data. It helps reduce fraud and helps your business from being financially responsible for card present counterfeit fraud loss.
- The Card Brands have instituted a liability shift in which merchants without an EMV terminal are held liable for all counterfeit card transactions.
Payment security questions? Call today.
Contact us with questions or concerns around your payment solutions' security.