Checking for organizations with a larger volume of transactions.
A checking account with interesting features.
In pursuing your organization's goals, you need a dependable checking account that helps you maximize your cash flow and reduce fees. Explore the opportunity to earn interest on your balance with Non-Profit Premium Checking.
- Interest paid on minimum collected balance of $5,000
$15 account maintenance fee if balance falls below required minimum balance
- 400 item "monthly allowance" including deposits, deposit tickets, checks paid, and ACH debits and credits1
- Visa® Business Debit Card
- Online Banking (BOSS) - $5 per month
- Online Bill Pay
- $5,000 minimum daily ledger balance or $10,000 average monthly collected balance to avoid monthly fees
The Visa® CommUNITY Credit Card.
The Visa® CommUNITY Credit Card offers non-profits and municipalities a card with generous credit lines, employees cards, and an optional rewards program that pools into one central account.
Make the move to Fulton Bank.
There are a lot of great reasons for businesses to make the switch. Contact a small business advisor to find out why.
Call 1.800.385.8664 or 1.800.FULTON.4
To Speak With A Small Business Advisor.