INFO :Our offices will be closed on Monday, May 30 in observance of Memorial Day. Thank you to all those who have served and sacrificed for our country.
Ronald (otherwise known as "Ronnie) has over 36 years’ experience with first time home buyer programs, construction loans, and renovation financing in the mortgage industry. He joined Fulton Mortgage Company, A Division of Fulton Bank in 2020. As a Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Ronnie provides mortgage services to the northeast regions of Maryland, northern Delaware, and southeast regions of Pennsylvania.
As a life long Cecil County resident, Ronnie is very familiar with the unique financing challenges that these areas can face including property and employment details of the area, as well as home grown assistance that web based lenders can't provide.
- Rising Sun Chamber of Commerce
- Cecil County Board of Realtors
- Received the 2018 Community Service Award from Cecil County Board of Realtors
- Ronnie is a father of six children (now adults) and has been involved in many community organizations including scouting & coaching for a couple sports teams.
- Member of the Good Shepherd Parish where he sings in the choir and serves as a cantor.
- Member of Citizens Against Trash, an organization that originated in Havre de Grace and whose mission is to help keep the town as well as other communities clean.
- Board of Directors of St. Patrick's Chapel
- Volunteers & helps with several community organizations on an as needed basis.
- Ronnie is a member of the North East River Yacht Club - where he enjoys sailing with his wife, Corinne. He also enjoys any equine related activity.
Apply for a mortgage
If you're ready to take the next step, use our online application to get started.
Questions? Let's connect
I'm here to help you through your journey. Fill out my contact form and I'll reach out to you with next steps.