After 40 years in executive leadership roles in mortgage banking, Pat joined forces in January 2021 with his son, Pat in his expanding mortgage banking practice as a Mortgage Loan Officer. Their combined knowledge, experience and performance over a broad spectrum of real estate finance enables them to serve clients at the highest level in the profession. The Casey Mortgage Team will be able to help serve their clients and referral sources with the utmost of care and advice to achieve their dreams and goals in 2021 and beyond.
Pat is a Certified Mortgage Banker which is the highest professional status in the mortgage banking industry exemplifying high competence and expertise; which translates to valuable advice to his clients and referral sources. In Pat’s previous role at Fulton as the Executive Vice President, Director of Sales & Marketing, he oversaw the development and execution of strategic programs targeting existing and new markets within the Fulton Mortgage Company footprint in Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, North Carolina (Outer Banks), and West Virginia.
Pat lives in Rockville, Maryland with his wife of 40 years, DeEtte. He has three children- Pat, Chris and Courtney and two grandchildren- Parker and Cameron.
- Duke University, Bachelor of Arts Degree, Economics
- St. John's College High School, Washington D.C.
- Past President, Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) of Metropolitan Washington
- Member, Board of Governors, MBA of Maryland, 2010-2013
- Chairman, Certified Mortgage Banker Society of the National MBA, 2005
- Certified Mortgage Banker designation (CMB)
- Outstanding Service Award, MBA of Metropolitan Washington, 2011
- Mortgage Banker of the Year Award, MBA of Maryland, 2010
Questions? Let's connect
I'm here to help you through your journey. Fill out my contact form and I'll reach out to you with next steps.