Pat is a Certified Mortgage Banker and has over 25 years' experience in mortgage banking in positions of increasing executive leadership with responsibilities in sales, marketing and operations. As Executive Vice President, Director of Sales and Marketing, he oversees the development and execution of strategic programs targeting existing and new markets within the Fulton Mortgage Company footprint in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- Duke University, Bachelor of Arts degree, Economics
- Past President, Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) of Metropolitan Washington
- Member, Board of Governors, MBA of Maryland, 2010-2013
- Chairman, Certified Mortgage Banker Society of the National MBA, 2005
- Certified Mortgage Banker designation (CMB)
- Outstanding Service Award, MBA of Metropolitan Washington, 2011
- Mortgage Banker of the Year Award, MBA of Maryland, 2010