Kimberly has been originating loans since 2011. She joined Fulton Mortgage Company, A Division of Fulton Bank in 2018. As a Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Kimberly provides mortgage services to her local Hampton Roads community; which includes: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, and Portsmouth, and the northeast corner of North Carolina including the Outer Banks.
Kimberly specializes in Fulton Mortgage Company's Medical Professionals Program, Jumbo Loans (including second homes), and VA programs. Kim enjoys helping the local active duty service members, retired veterans, and their families with Fulton Mortgage Company's VA programs as well as families who are looking to buy their first home.
- Xavier University, B.A. in History/Political Science
- Your Professional Network (YPN) – Committee Member (Committee within Hampton Roads Realtor Association)
- NMLS Licensed in Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida
- Samaritan House of Virginia Beach - Foundation Board Member - Virginia Beach, VA
- Women Against Violence (WAV) – Co-Chair Membership Committee - Samaritan House Virginia Beach, VA
- Fulton Bank - Volunteer Committee Member - Virginia Beach, VA
Apply for a mortgage
If you're ready to take the next step, use our online application to get started. You can also check your eligibility for down payment assistance programs to match your needs.
Questions? Let's connect
I'm here to help you through your journey. Fill out my contact form and I'll reach out to you with next steps.