COVID-19 Financial Hardship Programs
We're here to help
For Our Customers
As our valued customer, we are here to assist you. If you're facing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have options available for you during this challenging time.
- Temporary deferment of consumer loan payments
- Should you still need assistance, please contact us at 1.800.648.8933.
- Temporary six month forbearance on residential mortgage loans and closed-end consumer loans secured by real estate - Read our forbearance FAQs
- Temporary suspension of student loan payments may be available through our partnership with Sallie Mae1. Visit Sallie Mae's coronavirus website to learn more.
- Credit card fee relief for existing consumer and small business cardholders through our partnership with our card issuer, Elan Financial Services
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans can be forgiven if certain conditions are met. Learn about our Forgiveness Process
- Visit the U.S. Small Business Association (SBA) website for more information on disaster relief assistance and to find out if you're eligible
- View local relief resources for your small business
- If you have questions, contact your local branch or relationship manager
Receivable and Payment Options
- For BOSS online banking users, we are offering mobile remote deposit capture and ACH payment options2
We encourage commercial customers to bank with us remotely using our digital tools:
- Business Online Banking (BOSS)
- Bank-by-Phone - 1.800.385.8664
- Global Link - initiate international wires
If you have questions on how to get started with these services contact your relationship manager or treasury sales officer.
If you have questions about your commercial loan or concerns regarding your ability to make loan payments, please reach out to your relationship manager for information on assistance programs.
If you need help making or receiving payments from customers, we have a variety of solutions to help you keep your business running.
- For BOSS online banking users, use mobile remote deposit capture and ACH payment options to enable remote processing of payments.
- If you use any merchant card services, we have several solutions that can facilitate a change in how you take credit card payments.
- If you are experiencing any disruptions in processing payments:
- BOSS ACH Services: electronically send or receive payments.
- Billpay: initiate remote check payments online.
- BOSS Wire Services: online wire transfer capabilities for immediate movement of funds.
- If you are experiencing disruptions in accepting payments from customers or your normal operations have been modified:
- Mobile RDC Solution: deposit physical checks when you can't travel to a branch
- Merchant Ecommerce solutions: quickly establish Auth.net or Vital to offer online or mobile payment options for your customers.
- Acceptiva solution (payment portal) or BOSS ACH (direct debit): charitable or religious organizations looking to accept donations or payments remotely from contributors.
If you have any questions about any of the services we have available, please reach out to your relationship manager or treasury sales officer for additional support and to discuss implementing any new solutions.
Business Credit Cards
Elan is offering assistance to existing cardholders (business card products with joint/several liability) on a case-by-case basis. Cardholders seeking payment relief should contact Elan directly to discuss their situation.
- 24 hour Cardmember Service: 1-866-794-2137
We have a variety of business credit card options available including cash back and rewards cards to support cash flow. Reach out to your treasury sales officer for more information.