Coronavirus (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to your questions
As we continue to navigate these uncertain times, we are here to help answer your questions related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on our communities and customers.
When will I receive my Economic Impact Payment ("stimulus check")?
The payments, also referred to as stimulus checks or payments, have already begun to be distributed. The payments are automatic for taxpayers who filed tax returns in 2019 and most seniors and retirees. If you have any questions regarding your stimulus payment, the best source of information is the official IRS website at www.irs.gov/coronavirus.
They have also created a Get My Payment website where you can:
- Check your payment status.
- Confirm your payment type: direct deposit or check.
Enter your bank account information for direct deposit if the IRS doesn’t have your direct deposit information and they haven't sent your payment yet. You can also update your routing/account numbers if they have changed.
If you have moved since you last filed, you can notify the IRS to provide your new mailing address. For more information visit the official IRS website at www.irs.gov/coronavirus.
What is the fastest way to handle my transactions?
Use mobile and online banking for the fastest, most convenient way to address many of your banking needs. You can easily check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and manage your account all from the safety of your home.
- Online and mobile banking: Through our online banking, you can check account balances, deposit checks and transfer funds between accounts.
If you need to speak with a customer service representative, our customer care center is available. We appreciate your patience as our call wait times are longer than normal.
- Bank-By-Phone: Call 1.800.385.8664
- Use our contact forms
- Send us a secure message through online banking → Login on a desktop computer and select "Support" in the upper right hand corner. On mobile choose "More" and "Secure Message".
How can I ensure Fulton Bank will receive my loan payment on time?
1. Use online and mobile banking to quickly make a payment, regardless of if you have a Fulton checking account. If you don't have online or mobile banking you can download our mobile app or register to get started.
- You can also enroll in eStatements to avoid delays in having statements mailed to you and set alerts to remind you when a payment is due.
2. Call our Direct Banking Center at 1.800.FULTON.4 (1.800.385.8664) to make a payment transfer from your Fulton Bank deposit account through our telephone banking systme. Or, speak to a representative to make a payment over the phone from a non-Fulton account.
3. Establish an automatic payment form a non-Fulton Bank account
4. Make a payment at one of our Financial Centers
Are financial centers still open?
Yes, our financial center teams are available to assist with your financial needs.
Due to limited capacity, per CDC guidelines, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to eliminate longer wait times. You can schedule an appointment by using our online scheduling tool or by calling your local financial center. We recommend using our available resources for self-service banking including personal online and mobile banking and business online banking.
Protective face coverings (masks) are required for customers and staff when inside a financial center.
Do you have financial center hours specifically for vulnerable or "at-risk" customers?
Yes, lobbies will be open to vulnerable customers from 9 a.m to 10 a.m. on Wednesdays. Vulnerable individuals are defined as seniors, and people with disabilities and underlying medical conditions who are at increased risk for complications related to COVID-19.
Are your financial centers affected by the coin shortage?
Yes, we may be unable to fulfill specific coin order requests at certain times. If you need specific coin denominations, we recommend contacting your local financial center to confirm availability and for any questions.
Can I still make my tax payment at a financial center?
As tax season approaches, we want to provide as much assistance to you as possible in paying your taxes safely. Currently, financial centers are handling transactions through drive-through. To keep waiting times short, we highly encourage the use of alternate payment methods for taxes this year. Check with your municipality or school district for more information on the options they are providing taxpayers.
How can I make an appointment to come see you?
What financial help is available to me if I'm personally affected by COVID-19?
If you’re experiencing loss of income or other financial difficulties, we have solutions to help you through this challenging time.
- We have loan deferment, mortgage forbearance, and credit access options. Learn about our Hardship Programs.
What financial assistance programs are you offering to businesses impacted by COVID-19?
- Learn more about the Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program. We are currently accepting PPP Applications.
- For small businesses, we have local resources, credit access and ACH options. Learn More.
- For commercial businesses, we have solutions available for lending and cash flow management. Learn more or contact your Relationship Manager to learn about options.
Is my money protected?
We are a part of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) so your assets are protected. Learn more about FDIC insurance and coverage.
What precautions are you taking due to COVID-19?
Social Distancing: we are actively following CDC guidelines.
- Wearing protective face covering (masks) is required for customers and staff when inside a financial center.
- Maintain at least 6-feet of social distancing while you are in the lobby. For guidance, you'll find graphics on the floor to indicate the appropriate distance.
- To ensure proper social distancing, we will be limiting the number of customers in the lobby. We encourage you to call and schedule an appointment in order to save time.
- Plexiglass shields will be located at designated teller stations and inside financial center offices.
Cleaning: we are following CDC guidelines for safety and enhanced cleaning protocols are in place, including wiping down frequently touched surfaces.
Travel: we have eliminated all business related travel for employees.