Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
We're here to help.
As we continue to navigate the ever changing COVID-19 (coronavirus) environment, we remain committed to being here for our customers and our communities.
AT-A-GLANCE: What you need to know
Call Wait Times: Due to extremely high call volume, wait times can be one-hour or more. We appreciate your patience and encourage you to use our digital services.
Our Financial centers: We are available to serve your needs at all of our financial centers. Many branches are operating under modified hours and limited lobby availability. We encourage you to call your local financial center or schedule an appointment online.
24/7 Remote Banking:
• Online banking: Through our online banking, you can check account balances, deposit checks and transfer funds between accounts. Enroll now.
• Mobile app: Bank from anywhere on virtually any device with our mobile and tablet banking app.
• Business online banking: Online and mobile banking for small business owners.
• Bank-By-Phone: Call 1.800.385.8664 or contact us or learn more about telephone banking features (PDF).
Stay healthy and informed
We encourage everyone to follow the guidance provided by the CDC to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Stay up to date with the latest information:
Be aware of scams and fraud: Scammers are looking to capitalize upon the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. Their goal is to gain access to personal information and your accounts. Here are some key things you should look out for:
- Fulton Bank will NEVER ask you for personal information via email, text message, unsolicited phone call, or request access to your computer/phone.
- If you do receive a request for information:
- Do not engage with the scammers.
- Do not click on any links or provide any personal information or allow them access to your computer.
- If you get a call about any accounts being compromised (even those not at Fulton Bank) - hang up or delete immediately and call the company's publicly listed number to verify.
- If you accidently click a link or share personal banking information, contact Fulton Bank immediately.
You can also find additional resources in our Education Center on how you can protect yourself from fraud and scams.