Cultivate greater success
We offer a full line of financial services for production farmers and agri-businesses because we understand your unique business needs. All production, processing, and merchandising efforts require precise timing and financial flexibility. We recognize that weather challenges, market volatility, and seasonal adjustments are just a few of the complexities that your business may face, but we are equipped to support a variety of financial needs.
Our Agricultural Lending Group has extensive experience in providing financing for a varied range of agricultural-related concerns. Our Ag Bankers are well qualified to help your business succeed. All decision making, processing, and servicing is done locally -- providing you with added convenience and peace of mind. No matter how unique your need, we will listen to you and provide the best solution for your situation.
We know the importance of agriculture to our economy and community
We are your neighbors and actively involved in your communities
We know what it takes to successfully support your farming and agri-business needs
We have personal experience in agriculture
We offer loans for most agricultural purposes:
Lines of Credit
Farm Start Financing (Programs for beginner farmers)
Livestock and Poultry Financing
Farm Purchase Loans
Loans for Improvements, Production Facilities, and Expansion Projects
Leasing of Equipment
Estate Planning through Fulton Financial Advisors
If your farm or agri-business is in need of machinery, vehicles, and/or equipment, leasing could be a beneficial solution, without significant capital expense. A variety of programs are available to meet most leasing needs.
- Improves cash flow while conserving working capital by reducing your initial cash outlay
- Allows you to keep bank credit lines available for other needs
- Fights inflation with no down payment today and payments made with future dollars
- Fixed payments during the full term of your lease provides protection against rising interest rates
- Payment of sales tax is spread out over the life of the lease agreement
- Various tax benefits1 may be available