INFO :Our offices will be closed on Monday, January 21, 2019 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Mobile deposits submitted after 7 p.m. today (Friday) until 7 p.m. Tuesday, will have funds available on Wednesday.
Cultivate greater success
LendingWe offer loans for most agricultural purposes:
- Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
- Farm Start Financing (Programs for beginner farmers)
- Livestock and Poultry Financing
- Farm Purchase Loans
- Loans for Improvements, Production Facilities, and Expansion Projects
- Leasing of Equipment
- Estate Planning through Fulton Financial Advisors
LeasingIf your farm or agri-business is in need of machinery, vehicles, and/or equipment, leasing could be a beneficial solution, without significant capital expense. A variety of programs are available to meet most leasing needs.
- Improves cash flow while conserving working capital by reducing your initial cash outlay
- Allows you to keep bank credit lines available for other needs
- Fights inflation with no down payment today and payments made with future dollars
- Fixed payments during the full term of your lease provides protection against rising interest rates
- Payment of sales tax is spread out over the life of the lease agreement
- Various tax benefits1 may be available
Connect with us
Our experienced Ag lenders are here for you every step of the way.