CRITICAL :Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing higher than normal call volumes and wait times. We appreciate your patience. You can also use Online and Mobile banking to get answers to most questions; get balances, transfer money, and make mobile deposits. Read More.
Your opportunity to learn, grow, and lead.
Discover your direction
Here’s your opportunity to explore a career path that matches your interests while helping you gain valuable insights into the working life at Fulton. Our internship program allows undergraduates to work and learn from experienced financial professionals in a variety of areas within our company.
Paid Internships and Co-Ops:
- Participate in Internships and Co-Ops ranging from a 4-12 week Summer Session and a semester-long Co-Op opportunities
- Preference will be offered to rising sophomores and juniors for summer, and juniors and seniors for fall internships
What you can expect:
- On-the-job training. Work with a department that has a need, where you’ll develop skills and gain valuable work experience
- Networking opportunities. Learn from professionals within our industry and with local businesses
- Qualified candidates must be in the process of completing a 4-year college degree with a specialty in accounting, finance, IT, risk, and business-related majors. (Preferred but not required)
- Strong academic performance is required. Previous work, leadership experience, and community involvement is preferred
Empower your future, today.
Your potential. Our experience. Together, it’s an opportunity to develop your personal strengths and grow your career.
Are you a recent college graduate?
Our Management Trainee Program offers professional development, on-the-job-training, and community involvement with the opportunity for full-time employment after completion of the program.