Our offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2019 in observance of Memorial Day. Mobile deposits submitted after 7 p.m. today (Friday) until 7 p.m. Tuesday, will have funds available on Wednesday.
Thank you to all those who have served and sacrificed for our country.
Updated May 2019
- If you have obtained a financial product from us for personal, family, or household purposes, we will use and share any information that we collect from or about you in accordance with our Consumer Privacy Notice. Federal and state laws give consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing.
FFC is a financial holding company headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We are engaged, through our bank and non-bank subsidiaries, in the business of providing financial products and services to customers located primarily in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia and this website is offered as a convenience for individuals and entities based in the United States. FFC's bank subsidiaries include: Fulton Bank, N.A. (which includes Fulton Financial Advisors, a division of Fulton Bank N.A. and Clermont Wealth Strategies, a division of Fulton Bank, N.A.), Lancaster, Pennsylvania; Lafayette Ambassador Bank, Easton, Pennsylvania; The Columbia Bank, Columbia, Maryland. FFC's non-bank subsidiaries include: Fulton Mortgage Company (a division of all Fulton Financial Corporation affiliate banks).The term "affiliates" refers to companies related to FFC by common ownership or control, including our bank and non-bank subsidiaries listed above. The terms "we," "our" and "us" refer to each and all of FFC and its affiliates. The terms "you" and "your" refer to individuals accessing any Site.
Information Collection and Use
Types of Information We Collect:
We use the term “Personal Information” to describe information that can be associated with you and can be used to identify you or your household. Personal Information does not include information we collect that does not or cannot be reasonably used to identify you personally.
When you visit any of our Sites, we may collect Personal Information from you such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, Social Security number, or date of birth, as well as any other information you provide to us through our forms, surveys, applications, or similar online fields in connection with providing services to you.
In addition to the Personal Information described above, we may collect Anonymous Information about your use of our Sites. The term “Anonymous Information” means information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you personally. For example, we may collect information about your Internet browser, Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type and version of your Internet browser software, information collected through tracking technologies such as cookies, or information about the device you are using. Collection of this data does not personally identify you.
Ways We Collect Information:
- You provide information to FFC. We collect personal information that you provide to us through use of our forms, surveys, applications or similar online fields, in connection with providing services to you.
- We obtain information from others. We obtain anonymous information from third parties to customize your online experience.
- We gather information online. We use tools, including cookies, to gather information for internal use including Site analytics and to personalize your Site experience.
Our affiliates do not automatically collect Personal Information from visitors to affiliate Sites. In addition, when you use our Sites, we will not permit unaffiliated third parties to collect Personal Information about you.
Use of the Information We Collect:
Personal Information we collect is used to provide you with a tailored online experience. We use it to help determine your financial interests and needs to recommend relevant products and services. This information is also used to authenticate your identity, process your transactions, prevent fraud, and to qualify you for products and services you request. We may also use and share your Anonymous Information as described in this Online Notice and/or for any other purpose subject to applicable law.
Our affiliates use online tracking technologies (cookies and click stream auditing) in order to:
- Improve our Sites
- Identify and address problems
- Analyze web traffic trends
- Monitor and maintain information about site visits
- Protect the security and integrity of our Sites
We may also use the information we collect online:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- to send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the Site and changes to our terms, conditions, policies or products and services;
- to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you;
- to verify your identity and/or location (or the identity or location of your representative or agent) in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information;
- to personalize your experience on the Site;
- to allow you to apply for products or services (e.g. to prequalify for a mortgage, apply for a credit card, or to open a retirement account investment account or other financial product) and evaluate your eligibility for such products or services;
- to allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities.
- to allow you to use some Site financial planning tools. Information that you enter into one of these planning tools may be stored for future access and use.;
- for business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- for risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements;
- allow you to utilize features within our Sites by granting us access to information from your device such as contact lists, or geo-location when you request certain services
Understanding Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies and Click Stream Auditing:
Cookies are small pieces of information that a website stores on a visitor's web browser. Our affiliates do not store confidential or sensitive information in cookies.
Cookies are used within the online banking login process to identify a user's computer to better enhance security. If a cookie is not on the computer or the user changes computers, the user will be asked to re-authenticate. This process helps add an additional level of security for our customers.
Click stream auditing is the process of collecting and analyzing information such as a web user’s IP address, web pages which referred a web surfer to our website, date and time, domain type, and when a web surfer has responded to an advertisement.
Pixel Tags and Advertising:
We may also use a technology called pixel tags (also known as "clear gifs," "Web beacons" or "1-by-1gifs") on our Sites. These may be used in connection with certain pages of our Sites or with email messages to measure the effectiveness of our communications and our marketing campaigns, to compile statistics about usage and response rates, and to assist us in resolving issues that may arise on our sites.
We use third party advertising and media companies to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and to help manage and optimize our internet business and communications. These networks use both cookie and pixel tag technology to measure the effectiveness of ads for their clients, none of which contain Personal Information, during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide information about goods and services that may be of particular interest to you. We limit these networks from using the information collected by these cookies and pixel tags for any purpose other than to assist us in our advertising efforts. From time to time, we may also share Anonymous Information with such third party companies in an aggregate form, for purposes of analysis and improvement of our website. At no time is any personal information passed to these third parties.
Making Sure Your Information is Accurate and Individual Rights
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please visit your branch or contact us at Customer Service at 1.800.385.8664.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond effectively to your request. Requests should be directed to email@example.com or 717.291.2799.
Personal Information on Children
We respect the privacy of children and encourage all parents to supervise their children’s computer usage. We do not intend to invite children to visit FFC Sites and online services and we do not knowingly collect or retain personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). For more information on the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), please visit the Federal Trade Commission website at www.ftc.gov.
FFC maintains information about our products and services on social media sites including but not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube. When you post information on our social media pages it will be subject to the privacy and security policies of the respective social media site. Please refer to them to better understand your rights and obligations when posting information. Please keep in mind that any information you share could be visible to all participants on these social media sites and you should never post any sensitive personal information (such as account number or tax identification).
We take our responsibility to protect your Personal Information very seriously. To protect Personal Information from unauthorized access and use, we apply administrative, technical and physical security measures that comply with applicable federal and state laws.