Pat joined Fulton Mortgage Company, a Division of Fulton Bank in 2019 as a Mortgage Loan Officer. He has been in the real estate industry for over 15 years having worked on over $10 billion of commercial and residential sales, financing, and joint venture equity transactions. During his previous career in commercial real estate, Pat became an expert in advising foreign clients on investments in U.S. real estate, many for the first time. He applies his experience with high-touch institutional client management to the mortgage process to craft financing solutions that best suit the needs of the borrower, whether they are buying, building, or refinancing.
Pat lives in Bethesda, MD with his wife, Marisa and two children, Parker and Cameron.
- Washington & Lee University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Cum Laude, Class of 2005
- Georgetown Preparatory School, Class of 2001
- Urban Land Institute
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Metropolitan Washington (MBA/MW) - Member
- Washington Magazine - 2020 & 2021 Best Mortgage Professional & Top Producer
Apply for a mortgage
If you're ready to take the next step, use our online application to get started.
Question? Let's Connect
I'm here to help you through your journey. Fill out my contact form and I'll reach out to you with next steps.