Julius joined Fulton Mortgage Company, a Division of Fulton Bank, in 2017. As a Community Reinvestment Loan Officer, he brings over 20 years' experience in the industry.
Julius takes pride in helping his clients find the right mortgage solution, from first-time home buyers to those looking for investment properties or a second home. He specializes in home ownership counseling, the Homebuyer Advantage Plus® Program, FHA, VA and construction loan products. He provides mortgage services to the Philadelphia Metro Area in Pennsylvania.
- Howard University, Washington, D.C., Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Certification and Awards:
- Circle of Excellence Awards for Customer Service, Team Collaboration and Production
- Board Member, Future Minds, Inc. / Volunteer, People Innovation Movement
- Board Member, STEM Education Fund
- Mount Airy Church of God in Christ
- African American Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Real Estate Brokers