Julius joined Fulton Mortgage Company, a Division of Fulton Bank, in 2017. As a Community Reinvestment Loan Officer, he brings over 20 years' experience in the industry.
Julius takes pride in helping his clients find the right mortgage solution, from first-time home buyers to those looking for investment properties or a second home. He specializes in home ownership counseling, the Homebuyer Advantage Plus® Program, FHA, VA and construction loan products. He provides mortgage services to the Philadelphia Metro Area in Pennsylvania.
- Howard University, Washington, D.C., Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Certification and Awards:
- Circle of Excellence Awards for Customer Service, Team Collaboration and Production
- Board Member, Future Minds, Inc. / Volunteer, People Innovation Movement
- Board Member, STEM Education Fund
- Mount Airy Church of God in Christ
- African American Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Real Estate Brokers
Apply for a mortgage
If you're ready to take the next step, use our online application to get started. You can also check your eligibility for down payment assistance programs to match your needs.
Questions? Let's connect
I'm here to help you through your journey. Fill out my contact form and I'll reach out to you with next steps.