Andrew started working in the mortgage services industry since 2006. He joined Fulton Mortgage Company, A Division of Fulton Bank N.A., in 2017. As a Mortgage Sales Manager, Andrew provides mortgage services to the regions of Chesterfield County, Colonial Heights City, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, New Kent, Petersburg City, Powhatan, Prince George County, and Richmond City in Virginia.
- Randolph-Macon College, BA in Political Science
- Synapse Networking
- Kiwanis Club of Richmond
- Vice Chair of Richmond Mortgage Bankers Association
- R-MC Young Alumni Achievement Award
- Susan Donavant Award (for volunteering & service to Randolph-Macon)
- Past President Kiwanis Club of Richmond
- President Matt Davis Foundation
- Men's Basketball Broadcaster Randolph-Macon College
- Funding Father, Relationship Foundation of VA
- Past Member of the Society of Alumni - Randolph-Macon College
- Chair of the Macon Connections Committee
Apply for a mortgage
If you're ready to take the next step, use our online application to get started. You can also check your eligibility for down payment assistance programs to match your needs.
Questions? Let's connect
I'm here to help you through your journey. Fill out my contact form and I'll reach out to you with next steps.