INFO :Our offices will be closed on Thursday, November 26, 2020 in observance of Thanksgiving. Mobile deposits submitted after 7 p.m. today (Wednesday) until 7 p.m. Friday, will have funds available on Saturday. Here’s to family get-togethers, parades, and football.
Your nonprofit helps change people’s lives for the better. We have partnered with a diverse range of nonprofit organizations to improve their outcomes through FFA’s Nonprofit Services. Whether we are developing sound investment policy statements (IPS), creating strategies for planned giving support, or advising on endowment governance, our core purpose is to help you achieve yours.
We don't just advise nonprofits. We are an integral part of them.
What sets us apart? Our dedicated team of nonprofit specialists have spent their careers either working for a nonprofit, serving on a nonprofit board, or having deep expertise with the investment needs of a wide range of charitable entities.
Comprehensive services. Personal attention.
Depending on your unique goals and mission, we offer a spectrum of solutions:
- Investment Management. One of our core strengths is helping develop an IPS that reflects your mission and goals and apply a disciplined portfolio design process
- Effective endowment governance. We collaborate with you to assess your risk profile, develop a sound spending policy, and create investment policy guidelines
- Planned giving support. From gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, and more, we help you manage planned giving instruments
- Continuous monitoring.Our team tracks investment performance to ensure successful outcomes
Whatever your mission, you deserve a trusted partner with the resources, the experience, and the personal attention you need to help your organization succeed.
- Fiduciary standards
- Portfolio design
- Planned giving support
- Socially-conscious investing
Let's Pursue Your Purpose, Together
Discover how we can help your organization.