Rewards Debit Card - Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Relationship Rewards Program?
The program allows you to earn Rewards points for using a Relationship Rewards Visa Debit Card or any of our Visa® or American Express® Credit Cards that include Relationship Rewards.
You can earn Reward points in the Relationship Rewards Program in many ways:
- Earn points for everyday purchases:
- Debit Card Rewards Points1: Use your Relationship Rewards Visa Debit Card when you shop, dine, buy groceries or even catch a movie - and you'll earn points. There is no limit to the points you can earn!
- Credit Card Reward Points2: Use your Fulton Bank Visa Credit Card or American Express Credit Card and get rewarded, too!
- Earn Perks Mall Points: Shop popular merchants from our Perks Points Mall for exclusive offers, and earn an additional five (5) Bonus Points per $1 spent when you use your card.
- Shop and Earn from the More Points Online Store: You can also shop for merchandise and gift cards from our More Points Mall superstore to earn an additional three (3) Bonus Points per $1 spent.
- Get Daily Deals: Check out the Daily Deals section of MyRelationshipRewards.com to save up to 40% when you use your card to dine out or shop locally.
- Direct Deposit or Bill Pay Rewards: New customers that open a new checking account and add either Direct Deposit or Online Bill Pay with 3 bill pays within 90 days of opening the checking account.
- Anniversary Rewards: New customers that open a new checking account and keep it open and active for one full year will receive Anniversary Rewards points.
- Relationship Bonus Rewards: Existing customers that maintain between 3-7 accounts and services may receive periodic Surprise Rewards points, just for doing business with us. Surprise Rewards are awarded at the banks discretion.
- Transfer Points: To anyone that you share a joint checking account relationship with.
- Convert Points: From your Fulton Bank Credit Card to Debit Card points to maximize your ability to redeem.
Redeeming is easy! You have three options:
- Log in to Online Banking and click on the Rewards tab
- Enter your user ID and password at MyRelationshipRewards.com
- Call 1.800.924.1807
You may also redeem your points for cash back rewards. Cash back redemptions are fulfilled in the form of a direct deposit into the checking account linked to your Relationship Rewards debit card and will be applied within 7-10 business days of any request in accordance with these terms and conditions. No cancellations or refunds of a cash back request will be permitted.
Please note: Retail and restaurant gift cards may take between 2-4 weeks from the date of purchase to arrive at your home.
How do I enroll in the rewards program?
If you have a Fulton Bank checking account plus a Fulton Bank Relationship Rewards Visa Debit Card, you are automatically enrolled in the Relationship Rewards Debit Card Program. Just use your current card and remember to always choose credit and sign for your purchases to accumulate points.
How do I earn reward points?
When using your Relationship Rewards Visa Debit Card you earn points for "credit" purchases for which you do not use your PIN number to complete the transaction; these are called signature-based purchases. Only signature-based purchases earn rewards points. There is currently no limit to the number of points you can earn.
- Make your merchandise selections.
- At checkout, remember to always choose credit, and sign for your purchases. In most cases, a merchant will no longer require you to sign for your purchase if the value of that transaction is below $30. In those cases you'll still earn rewards points as long as you do not use your PIN number to complete the transaction.
- Earn Reward Points!
Remember, you do not earn points if you choose "debit" or use your PIN number for transactions.
How do I redeem my reward points?
Simply log in to Online Banking and click on the Rewards tab, log in at www.MyRelationshipRewards.com or call 1.800.924.1807, then choose from hundreds of reward options.
Simply log in to Online Banking and click on the Rewards tab or log in at www.MyRelationshipRewards.com to see the points you've earned and view account information. You can also call 1.800.924.1807 and speak to a Rewards Representative.
Where can I use my Relationship Rewards Debit Card?
Use it anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted - in person, by phone, online or at an ATM:
- Use it as an ATM card to access deposit accounts 24-hours a day.
- Withdraw cash, make balance inquiries, deposits and transfers at more than 28 million locations worldwide displaying the VISA®, CIRRUS® or STAR® symbols.
- Purchases are deducted directly from your checking account.
- Transaction details appear on your monthly checking account statements.
Yes. You may CONVERT points from an Fulton Bank Visa or American Express Rewards credit card that you own to a Fulton Bank Relationship Rewards Debit Card that you own. All your points are displayed in one convenient place at www.MyRelationshipRewards.com or you can view them in Online Banking by clicking the Rewards tab. You can also call a rewards representative at 1.800.924.1807.
If any of your cards are ever lost or stolen, it's important to contact us immediately:
- For lost or stolen debit cards, call 1.800.385.8664 or 1.800.FULTON.4
- For lost or stolen credit cards, call 1.866.794.2137.
What is the earn rate for rewards?
You will earn one (1) reward point for every $4 spent in signature transactions.
Do Rewards Points expire?
Yes. Rewards points will expire three (3) years from the date of the original points were posted to your rewards account. Expired rewards points cannot be reinstated because of non-use.
NOTE: Converted points expire 6 months from the date of conversion.
Can I TRANSFER rewards points from one rewards account to another?
You may transfer points to other rewards customers with whom you share a joint checking account; you will still be able to view all their points (debit card, credit card), special bonuses and Relationship Reward bonuses in one convenient place at www.MyRelationshipRewards.com. or by logging in to Online Banking and clicking on the Rewards tab.
Can I CONVERT rewards points from one rewards account to another?
Yes. If you also own an Fulton Bank Visa or American Express Rewards credit card as well as a(n) Fulton Bank Relationship Rewards Debit Card, you may CONVERT points FROM either of your credit card rewards accounts TO your Debit Card rewards account. You will still be able to view all their points (debit card, credit card, special bonuses and Relationship Reward bonuses) in one convenient place at www.MyRelationshipRewards.com or by logging in to Online Banking and clicking on the Rewards tab.
What is the difference between TRANSFERING and CONVERTING rewards points?
Transferring points: You may transfer points to other Fulton Bank Relationship Rewards Visa Debit Card customers with whom you share a joint checking account
Converting points: You may convert points from an Fulton Bank Visa or American Express Rewards credit card that you own to an Fulton Bank Relationship Rewards Debit Card that you own. You may only convert points one way—from your credit card to your debit card. You may not convert points and give them to another person unless you share a joint checking account. In this case you would convert points from your credit card to your debit card account that you share with another person. Once those points are converted into your debit card account, you may then transfer those points to your joint checking account holder.
NOTE: Converted points expire 6 months from the date of conversion
Where can I view my rewards balance?
You can view your balance anytime online - simply log in to Online Banking and click on the Rewards tab or log in at www.MyRelationshipRewards.com. You can also call 1.800.924.1807 to speak to a rewards program representative.
Once I have redeemed my points, how long does it take to receive a gift card?
Redemptions for retail, restaurant gift cards and other gift cards may take between two to four weeks after the request date to arrive. Redemptions for merchandise may take between four to six weeks after the request date to arrive.
1. Signature transactions are required to earn points. Rewards values are subject to change. Points earned on net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns). Debit points expire three years from the date they were first earned. See Program terms and conditions at www.MyRelationshipRewards.com for more information.
2. Subject to credit approval. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Points earned on net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns.) Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express. Fulton Bank is not affiliated with Visa or American Express.
Fulton Bank is not affiliated with Visa, American Express, Cirrus or Star.