At Fulton Bank, we strive to have a better understanding of how we can help you meet your financial goals. We want to hear what you are thinking to better understand your needs and expectations. We listen to your questions and concerns. By listening to you we believe we can better provide you with the appropriate financial solutions tailored to your needs.
Fulton Bank has been a vital part of the growth and development of south central Pennsylvania, providing strength and support to our community since 1882. As one of the leading financial institutions in our region, we provide consumer retail and business customers with the best in banking services and products, investment management and trust services.
We are a full-service commercial bank operating 116 offices and 132 ATMs. Our community-oriented style of banking and commitment to our customers enables us to provide the flexibility and timely response customers need, helping us sustain mutually satisfying, long-term banking relationships.
This philosophy continues as we grow in meeting the consumer and corporate banking needs in Delaware, Pennsylvania and Virginia:
- Delaware: New Castle and Sussex Counties
- Pennsylvania: Berks, Bucks, Centre, Chester, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware,
Lancaster, Lebanon, Montgomery, Schuylkill and York Counties
- Virginia: Cities of Charlottesville, Chesapeake, Herndon, Manassas, Newport News, Richmond and Virginia Beach
As the largest affiliate of Fulton Financial Corporation, we offer the broad array of financial services of a larger bank, while maintaining the personalized community-oriented banking relationships that customers have come to expect and appreciate.
Our affiliation with Fulton Financial enables us to provide our customers with convenient and no-fee access to over 292 ATMs throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Through Fulton Financial Corporation, we offer:
- Fulton Financial Advisors (trust, brokerage, and investment management services) which operates through Fulton Bank, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Fulton Financial Corporation.
- Fulton Insurance Services Group, Inc. (life insurance and related insurance products)
- In addition, we offer residential mortgage services through Fulton Mortgage Company
With assets of more than $9 billion, Fulton Bank has built a strong reputation of being very capable in meeting our customers' needs and in going the extra mile to best service them.
The foundation of our success is our people. Our employees truly listen to our customers, work to understand your goals and address your financial needs quickly and effectively. Fulton Bank is proud to help create financial success for our customers, career success for our employees and community success in the areas we serve.
Fulton Financial Advisors and Clermont Wealth Strategies operate through Fulton Bank, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Fulton Financial Corporation.