Overdraft Line of Credit
An Overdraft Line of Credit can safeguard you against overdrafts on your checking account, here's how it works:
- You apply for an Overdraft Line of Credit just as you would apply for a regular loan.
- If you overdraw your account, we'll lend you the funds by using your line of credit to cover the shortage (sweep transfer amount varies by product type).
- No annual fee; just a transfer fee that you only pay when you use the service.
- Overdraft sweep transfer fee is $12.
- No interest charges until you actually access the line. An interest rate will only be charged on the amount of credit used.
- The interest on the loan to cover the overdrafts and the overdraft sweep fee may be less than incurring overdraft fees.
- When you use your Overdraft Line of Credit:
- Your statement will reflect the activity including fees and interest rate costs. eStatement users will receive an email to the email address we have on file.
- Your statement will reflect both the monthly and year-to-date totals of overdraft and NSF fees charged for paid and returned items.
For information about an Overdraft Line of Credit, please call 1.800.385.8664 or 1.800.FULTON.4