We listen to you.
When it comes to business, you face challenges on a daily basis. You need more than just general advice and your bank is an essential local resource. Now, more than ever,
the stakes are high for every decision, and you make a lot
The power of relationships.
We assign each of our business clients a dedicated, Relationship Manager, which means:
- One name, one number, one responsive point of contact.
- A singular focus on your business.
- Quick access whenever you need it.
"Relationship" is an important part of that title because our relationship with your business allows us to listen for strengths, needs, challenges...and most of all, opportunities.
We have solutions for all of your business needs.
We've built a business banking tradition where we listen to your needs and provide solutions to help make your business banking choices safe and easy.
We build every business banking relationship on these guiding principles:
- Proactive Account Management: Creates awareness of all available financial options and helps you determine what will add the most value to your business
- Local Decision Making: Ensures a high level of responsiveness and guarantees access to key decision-makers who are willing to listen and work with you to meet your financial needs.
- Consistent Lending Philosophy: Provides you with a financial partner who knows the importance of consistency in generating business success. Throughout our history, we have offered products and services that fit the financial goals of businesses like yours.
- Relationship Management Approach: Improves efficiency and minimizes resources by providing a coordinated delivery system for all of your financial needs. Our Relationship Managers work with you to make business easier. One name, one phone number, focused on your needs and providing the best solutions for your business.
For more information about Commercial Banking, visit your local branch or call 1.800.385.8664 or 1.800.FULTON.4.
Loans are subject to credit approval.
*The creditor and issuer of the Visa ® credit card is Elan Financial Services pursuant to a license from Visa ® U.S.A., Inc. Fulton Bank is not affiliated with Visa ®.