Partner With Our Trusted Small Business Experts
At Fulton Bank, we understand the most important factor of being a small business owner is protecting your bottom line. That's why we offer products and services to meet the diverse and changing needs of businesses throughout our markets.
Get Started With Us Today:
- Fill out our Small Business Information Request Form
and we'll contact you about our products and services.
- Use the links to the left and solutions below to explore
what we have to offer.
- Stop by a local branch where our Relationship Managers
are on hand to provide guidance, advice and more!
Your Small Business Has Challenges. Fulton Bank Has Solutions:
Our Solution: Collection Services
We understand that accounts receivable management is very important for all businesses. Fulton Bank offers several solutions to help make the process easier, expedite funds availability and maximize cash flow.
Lockbox Collection Solution
Speed up the collection process and gain quicker access to funds by having payments sent directly to Fulton Bank for processing. Your business will reduce administrative and processing costs, improve auditing and record keeping and increase interest income.
Learn more about Lockbox Collection Solution.
Allows you to convert paper checks into electronic files for deposit. Quickly and easily create bank deposits using your office computer, our desktop scanner and Internet connection. All online, all on your time. Learn more about Remote DepositLink.
Direct Debit of Payments
Gain more control over the payment collection process with CashLink ACH. This web-based solution allows you to electronically debit payments from bank accounts throughout the United States. Learn more about CashLink.
Merchant Card Services
Partner with our Merchant Card Services division to offer online credit card and debit card payment options. Learn more about Merchant Card Services.
Our Solution: CashLink, Our Online Banking Service
At Fulton Bank, we understand that every business is different - with many accounts set up for unique functions and various needs. CashLink is our easy-to-use online banking solution. Learn more about CashLink.
- View real-time transaction activity and balances
- Process internal transfers, wire transfers and stop payments directly online
- Set up an unlimited amount of users with defined access to specific accounts and services
- Generate a variety of reports with download capabilities in multiple formats
- Receive customized alerts via email
- View checking and savings account bank statements online and no longer receive a paper statement
Our Solution: Account Reconcilement & Fraud Protection Services
As a business owner, you have worked hard to establish your presence in the community and take pride in your reputation. It’s something worth defending, and we realize that many business owners have concerns today about the safety of their financial assets.
We offer a full array of bank account reconciliation and fraud services designed to detect and deter check fraud, and protect your account against unauthorized electronic debits. These services can work in tandem with other internal controls that may already be in place.
Our Solution: International Banking Services
Our International Banking Services are a perfect fit for businesses operating in foreign countries.
Learn more about International Banking Services.
- All major currencies are bought and sold at competitive rates
- Foreign currency can be ordered online or by phone at 1.877.324.1550
- Currency can be picked up at the branch of your choice or shipped for an additional fee
- Use our FX Currency Calculator to easily determine U.S. Dollar equivalent
International Wire Transfer:
- Move, send and receive funds between the U.S. and foreign countries
- Quick, safe and inexpensive
- Access to thousands of correspondent banking institutions around the world
- Payments can be made in U.S. dollars, or when coupled with our foreign exchange service, in a number of different currencies
Our Solution: Loans, Lines of Credit and SBA Lending Options
In todayís business world, we understand the need for effective lending solutions to take advantage of opportunities to grow your business. That's why we offer:
Lines of Credit
Flexible solutions to help finance your occasional borrowing needs without the need to reapply every time. You can borrow from the line of credit when you need it, up to your credit limit, and make payments as frequently as needed. Lines can be unsecured or secured. Learn more about lines of credit.
- Provides quick access to credit for short term borrowing or to take advantage of growth opportunities
- Flexible repayment options
- Helps to manage cash flow fluctuations
- Credit for periodic inventory purchases or temporary working capital
- Overdraft protection available for up to two business checking accounts
Provides a specific amount of credit to purchase assets or meet specific financing needs. The loan has a fixed length and is paid based on a set schedule or monthly principal and interest payments. Loans can be unsecured or secured. Learn more about term loans.
- Credit for expansion projects, financing equipment or building purchases
- Allows for set repayment terms over a fixed period of time
- Fixed or variable rate financing options
Provide your business with quick access to short-term revolving credit with acceptance by vendors across the globe. Balances can be fully paid off each month, or paid over time based on the outstanding balance. Learn more about business credit cards.
- Readily accepted credit for everyday business purchases
- Easier recordkeeping and better tracking controls for employee use
- Use for business travel, entertainment purposes, online purchases and even bill payments
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Government-guaranteed loans designed to help small businesses with financing needs who may not otherwise qualify for conventional bank loans. SBA loans are available in a variety of term loan and line of credit options. Learn more about SBA loans.
- Lower down payments and longer repayment terms versus conventional bank loans
- Provides financing options for higher-debt load borrowing needs
Our Solution: Business Resource Center and Dedicated Relationship Managers
Business Resource Center
From business tools to interactive workshops, the Business Resource Center can assist you in many areas of your business. Visit the Business Resource Center.
Here are a few examples of how the Business Resource Center can help you:
- Looking for help building a marketing plan? Check out the workshops and toolkits for Marketing Your Business.
- Need information on managing a successful team of employees? The Managing your Employees toolkit is a great start!
Dedicated Relationship Managers
You can always rely on your local Fulton Bank Relationship Manager for assistance and advice - a business banking partner who places a single focus on your business needs.
Our Solution: Business Credit Cards
Make your business even more rewarding with our business credit cards.
Choose a card designed to meet your needs:
- Want to earn points?
Get rewarded for your business spending with Visa Platinum Business Rewards.
- Travel frequently for business?
Earn double points on air/train travel, car rentals and hotel stays with Visa Business Travel Rewards.
- Looking for free cards for employees with reporting and tracking features?
Enjoy the simplicity of the Visa Business Card.
- Need a card designed for non-profit organizations?
Check out our CommUNITY Card.
Our Solution: Corporate Employee Banking Program and Retirement Plan Services
We understand that satisfied and successful employees can lead to a successful business. Let us provide you with extras you can pass along to your team.
Team Advantage Banking
Provide your employees with a special package of discounted financial services usually unavailable to the public. With our corporate employee banking program, called Team Advantage Banking, many of the services are free for your employees and come at no cost to your business.
Learn more about Team Advantage Banking.
Retirement Plan Services
Help your employees feel confident and prepared for their future by offering a retirement plan. We offer customized plans to suit your business goals with many features, including a variety of investment management options and employee education to help get them on the right path to retirement savings. Learn more about retirement plan services
Fulton Financial Advisors operates through Fulton Bank, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Fulton Financial Corporation.
Loans and credit cards are subject to credit approval.