Theodore Brown is a CRA Loan Officer with Fulton Mortgage Company, a division of Fulton Bank. He has been a mortgage originator for over ten years in the industry where he specializes in first-time homebuyers, low to moderate income families, FHA, VA, VHDA and Conventional products. The driving force behind Theodore is his passion in getting to know his clients and building a lasting relationship with them, he calls it "clients first".
• Virginia Commonwealth University- B.A
• Virginia Union University/ Masters of Divinity
• Doctor of Ministry, Unitied Theological Seminary (Dayton, OH)
• Board of Directors for Southside Virginia Youth
• Two-Twelve Referral Network Group
• Chairperson for Dominion Captain Partners Network
• Habitat for the Humanity, Feedmore, Junior Achievement and Mentoring youth
If you're ready to take the next step, use our online application to get started.
Let us keep an eye on interest rates for you. Sign up for our Rate Watch to receive emails on rates and products of your choosing.
Down payment help is just a few steps away. Just answer a few questions and see which programs match your needs.