Change adds up.
Like you, we believe in paying it forward, and as a financial institution, we know that change adds up. In order to make communities better for our neighbors, our friends, our customers and ourselves, we need to be a part of the change.
The Fulton Forward initiative is our opportunity to shape our future across our footprint through efforts and partnerships that align with our company's values and expertise and make our communities better, one change at a time. Along with our entire Fulton family, we're proud of the Fulton Forward program and our contributions toward building vibrant communities through gifts of time and dollars and through programs, products and services designed to foster affordable housing, drive economic development, and promote education and financial literacy in the neighborhoods we serve.
We fulfill this mission by focusing in four key areas: housing assistance, economic development, financial literacy and community impact.
Let's focus on our neighborhoods. Through the Fulton Forward initiative, Fulton Bank is committed to ensuring that products, services and programs are in place that offer homebuyer assistance, affordable housing and support for other community efforts so that everyone has a place to call home.
Homebuyer Advantage Plus® Mortgages
This Fulton exclusive first-time homebuyer 1 product has a low down payment and flexible credit requirements, making it the perfect path to homeownership. Learn more about Homebuyer Advantage Plus and other programs, or find a mortgage professional today.
Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance Programs
Buying a home is one of the largest financial transactions a family will make - let's do this together. Learn more about eligibility and how to qualify for these valuable programs by talking to your local loan officer.
- Closing Costs Assistance Program (CCAP). When purchasing a new home, eligible customers can receive up to $2,500 toward closing costs.2
- Through Fulton Mortgage Company, Fulton Bank is a member of federal, state, county and city down payment and closing cost assistance programs that can help make home ownership a reality.
Through a partnership with Operation HOPE, Fulton Bank, offers assistance to those interested in homeownership with programs and no-cost financial workshops led by trained Operation HOPE counselors.
- View the press release about our alliance with Operation HOPE.
- Learn more about Operation HOPE and their overall mission on the Operation HOPE website.
- Meet our Financial Wellbeing Coaches located in the following markets:
We're in good company. When local businesses thrive, so do local people. We believe that investing in economic development is sound business sense. And as a successful member of our business community, we like the sound of that.
- SBA Partnership - We're proud to participate in U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) programs, including civic and community events, Meet the Lender events, lender roundtables and others speaks to our goals of helping small businesses grow.
- SBA Loans - Our suite of small business products includes lines of credit, term loans, USDA loan programs and many more. Let's do business.
Learn more about SBA Products.
Let's count on each other. As a financial institution, we believe it's our responsibility to help people feel knowledgeable and confident with banking. Through the Fulton Forward program, Fulton Bank pledges to increase financial literacy and to help community members understand our business.