Fulton Bank, N.A. opens Financial Center in Baltimore
(August 19, 2019) Baltimore, MD - Fulton Bank recently hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate its new Financial Center, located at 929 North Wolfe Street in Baltimore. Fulton Bank and The Columbia Bank are both subsidiaries of Fulton Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: FULT). As previously announced, The Columbia Bank will consolidate into Fulton Bank in September.
“Expanding our Financial Center presence in Baltimore will give us many opportunities to meet and connect with people at various stages of life, as well as new and experienced business owners,” said Phil Wenger, Chairman and CEO of Fulton Financial Corporation. “I’m grateful for our team’s energy and passion, as they continue to work together to change lives for the better.”
Additional event speakers included:
- Lou Giustini, Regional Consumer Executive, Fulton Financial Corporation
- Joe Durham, Commercial Market Executive
- Congressman Elijah Cummings, Representative, Maryland’s 7th District
- Brandon Scott, Baltimore City Council President
- Shannon Sneed, Baltimore City Councilwoman
- William Honablew, Executive Director of Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce
- Cheryl Y. Washington, Esq., President and CEO of East Baltimore Development Inc. (EBDI)
Fulton Bank, N.A. provides financial products, services and programs to meet a variety of needs, in addition to supporting underserved communities through its Fulton Forward™ initiative.
Stacey Smith is the Financial Center Manager at the North Wolfe Street location.
Contact: Stacey Karshin
Office: (717) 291-2739