Working for Fulton
Let's grow together.
One Company. Many Voices.
At Fulton, it is our mission to go above and beyond what is expected for our customers and our communities.
We succeed as a company because we value the teamwork of individuals. We take care of our employees and work hard to provide a supportive atmosphere and a comprehensive and flexible benefits package.
We are committed to:
- Dedication to diversity, respect, acceptance, and inclusion
- Work life balance – to unplug and recharge so you can be your best self, at work and at home
- Career development that builds on your existing abilities and offers you opportunities for new skills
- Recognition. We provide a variety of recognition programs to honor employees for achievement including peer-to-peer recognition
Choose a job. Gain a career.
Start your journey with a growing financial services company where you can grow as well. View all of our open opportunities or join our talent community to receive notifications and stay up to date on open positions.
- 401 (k) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program reimbursement
- Checking account benefits
- Qualified loan discounts
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision
- Teladoc - 24/7/365 access to medical professionals
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Disability coverage
- Employee and Spouse/ Dependent Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness
Learning and working together
New Employee Orientation
An interactive one-day introduction to our company, learn about our core values and guiding behaviors, policies, practices, and expectations, and the benefits of working for Fulton.
The Fulton Experience
Culture is one of the components to our continuing success. Our culture-shaping program, The Fulton Experience, is a highly-engaging one-day program that sparks new ways of thinking about our individual roles, how we collaborate, and how we grow together as an organization.